DNA/RNA ExtractionImprove the consistency and robustness of nucleic acid extraction and cleanup with Biomek Genomic Workstations, when compared to manual processing. Automate magnetic-bead based extraction and cleanups to improve the quality of samples going into downstream NGS, microarray, and qPCR workflows.
Enable higher throughput when extracting from blood, cells, FFPE, tissue or other sample types. Combine Biomek Genomic Workstations and Beckman Genomic Reagents for a complete solution for nucleic acid isolation and cleanup.
Increasing efficiency, and reducing hands-on time, Biomek Genomics Workstations provide flexibility to maximize scheduling your day. Demonstrated methods can be run start to finish with full walk away capability, and include optional start and stop points based on the kit vendor’s recommendations.
Built using the Biomek 4000, i5 and i7 liquid handlers, Biomek Genomic Workstations offer scalable automation solutions that can include all steps involved from extraction through library construction, for example. Pre-defined configurations for the i-Series include capability for on-deck incubation, magnetic-bead separation, and shaking as well as optional enclosures and on-deck thermocycling.
Choose a DNA RNA Extraction Model
Example Workflow for FormaPure Total
i5 and i7 Multichannel 96 Genomic Workstations Features
- 300 µL or 1200 µL Multichannel head with 1-300 µL or 5-1200 µL pipetting capability
- Enhanced Selective Tip pipetting to transfer custom arrays of samples
- Independent 360˚ rotating gripper with offset fingers optimizes access to high-density decks
- Orbital shakers, peltiers and 96 channel tip washing for controlling sample processing
- Enclosure option
Biomek 4000 8-Channel Genomic Workstations Features
- With both single-channel and multichannel pipette tools Biomek 4000 has a dynamic pipetting range of 1-1000 µL
- Single Tip pipetting to transfer custom arrays of samples
- Enhanced Gripper tool optimizes access to both on-deck and off-deck integrated solutions
- Orbital shakers, peltiers and thermal cycling for controlling sample processing
- Enclosure option
|Minimum Table Support Requirements||71.00|83.00|cm / 27.9527559055118|32.6771653543307|in|
|Pod and Tool Type||1μL - 300 μL 96-Channel Head; 5 μL -1200 μL 96-Channel head; 0.5 μL - 60 μL Multichannel-384 Head|
|Tip Type||T30_384; T25F_384; T50_384; T40F_384; T80_384; T40F; T80_LLS; T40F_LSS; T90; T50F; T90_LSS; T50F_LLS; T230; T230_LSS; T190F_LLS; T230_WB; T1070; T1020_WB|
|Operating System||Windows® 10|
|Software||Biomek software, SAMI EX scheduling software, Biomek PowerPack software, Biomek Method Launcher, DART 2.0 software|
|Display||22" controller screen|
|Operating Modes||Semi-automated, manual, controlled by operator|
|Item Specifications Referenced||C23343|