Antibodies & Kits
The Beckman Coulter reagent portfolio is focused on quality and can provide laboratories with the necessary tools to perform tests and assays by flow cytometry under optimal conditions.
- Largest portfolio of clinical grade conjugated antibodies
- Time saving preformulated multi-color antibody combinations
- Improved laboratory workflow efficiency using kits including sample preparation, antibody reagents and support reagents
2-4 Color Antibody Cocktails
Pre-formulated, calibrated cocktails of conjugated antibodies
- Large portfolio of clinical grade 2 to 4-color antibody cocktails.
- Time saving and reduction of pipetting errors with premixed antibody cocktails.
- Optimized for use with Beckman Coulter Flow Cytometers.
Conjugated antibodies for flow cytometry, manufactured under cGMP
- Largest portfolio of conjugated antibodies validated against the clinical standards CE-IVD and ASR
- Beckman Coulter’s tandem dyes stability and lot-to-lot consistency ensure reproducible and reliable results
- Broad portfolio of clones and dyes allows for flexible panel design
Reagents for Fast, Efficient High Throughput Flow Cytometry
- Barcoded reagents for tracking reagent type, lot number, container number, expiration dates, and remaining reagent levels
- AQUIOS Tetra and AQUIOS PLG are for In Vitro Diagnostic Use
- AQUIOS CL with Tetra-1 has been accepted for the World Health Organization list of prequalified in vitro diagnostic products
ClearLLab Antibody Solutions
Antibody Solutions for Leukemia & Lymphoma Immunophenotyping
- Standardized IVD panels provide a simple workflow, accuracy and reliability.
- ClearLLab follows the WHO recommendations to allow to minimize reflex testing and sign out cases with the highest confidence.
- Validated for use with the FC 500 Flow Cytometer and ClearLLab LS for the use with the Navios Flow Cytometer.
Expert-designed, dry Antibody Panels for Clinical Research Studies
- Dry, unitized, pre-formulated antibody panels for immune system research, immune function assays, and rare event detection.
- Developed with leading experts in the respective research areas.
- Elimination of error-prone antibody pipetting and extensive reagent inventory management.
Clinical /Clinical Research Systems & Kits
Complete ready to use solutions optimized for Beckman Coulter instruments
- Complete Clinical and clinical research solutions
- Including sample preparation, antibody cocktails, support reagents and software
- Comprehensive portfolio of kits and assays for CD4 monitoring, stem cell analysis, leucocyte enumeration and allergy