Full Care Leasing Service Plan Benefits
All-inclusive Full Care leasing allows you to choose between Technology Refresh or $1 Buyout plan options combined with either Protective or Comprehensive service plan benefits.
Choose the right leasing program for you.
|Plan Benefits||Warranty Period||Protective Plan||Comprehensive Plan|
|Unlimited emergency service1|
|Certified parts & labor|
|Annual preventive maintenance2|
|Annual health check3|
|Service & Engineering updates|
|Remote applications support|
|Rotor Service & Inspection4|
|Annual basic operator training5|
|PROService Remote monitoring6|
- No additional charges for onsite labor, travel time or travel-related expenses during Beckman Coulter standard business hours.
- Performed in month five (5). Through PMC procedures including cleaning, inspecting adjustments and calibration to factory specifications. One additional PM can be purchased at time of renewal.
- Performed in month nine (9). Includes thorough hardware inspection and instrument adjustments, if needed.
- Applies to centrifugation leasing plans only. Coverage available for most centrifuge & ultracentrifuge models. Annual onsite rotor inspection.
- Services performed at your facility by a Beckman Coulter service engineer. Two operators; one 4-hour session per year of coverage.
- PROService remote monitoring currently available for Biomek i-Series liquid handling systems only.
- Comprehensive benefits include one day of basic application support at your facility. This service does not include method development. Contact your Beckman Coulter representative for more information.